Passion and hard work
Welcome to the BlackCube website's section on tools and procedures. Here we want to give you an inside glimpse at the methods, tools and resources we use to produce and disseminate our breathtaking augmented works of art. We value openness and transparency and want to support other creators and companies by imparting the information we've learned throughout our journey.
Let's be honest. Building a business is damn hard. Despite all the automation and augmentation provided by artificial intelligence and neural networks, there is real hardcore human work behind the scene, with hours spent strategizing, experimenting, learning, and executing.
Although starting a business requires a lot of labor, the rewards are enormous. We at BlackCube are passionate about our work and work hard to streamline the procedure. To assist us with everything from producing and promoting our work to managing our sales and marketing initiatives, we've compiled a list of the platforms and tools we utilize.
Look through the list below and click on the links to learn more about the businesses we rely on to assist us in managing our business. Since these are affiliate links, if you choose to buy something, we may receive a little compensation. You get access to the same resources that enable us to be successful, and we get to keep the lights on.
We hope that you find this material beneficial, and we look forward to supporting you as you pursue your own creative endeavors.
Process and other tools
Here are the tools used for the entire process:
- NameCheap*: one of the cheapest solutions out there for web/email domains
- Strikingly*: to create our website
- Notion*: to keep track of the project's progress and to-dos
- ChatGPT-4: to augment copy for prompts' generations
- Grammarly Premium*: to improve reading (totally worth it)
- Midjourney: to create stunning visuals
- OpenSea: to sell exclusive limited NFT artworks
- Gigapixel AI: to upscale pictures with the highest quality (best tool in town!)
- Photoshop: to correct and fix errors and glitches
- Canva*: to create exciting graphics and logos for social media purposes
- Feedhive: to plan and schedule content and posts across social channels
- Printful* and Printify: to create products on demand (POD)
- Etsy Marketplace*: our online shop
- EverBee*: to keep track of trends and forecasts on Etsy
The asterisk indicates an affiliate link.